Friday, 11 March 2016

Thayers Lavender With Hazel & Rose Petal Review

Image result for thayers lavender witch hazel and rose petal
The actual Label & Packaging

Mine , Just use it half way :D ,


Salam ,
   Hai today is good weekend (saturday) at this moment already 10.26 am (form my lappy timer's). I would like to share my thought about Thayers Lavendar With Hazel * Rose Petal. I had being using it, almost 3 month ,but sometimes switch with other toner brands such as (Mary Kay mineral water). In sha allah i will  post about Mary Kay Brand .Thanks god cuz i have a normal -> dry skin, nothing horrible. Sometimes, i had some redness during my (PMS). hehehe.Ok back to this toner during a period that I was having a few sleepless nights as well and I noticed that it helped with the puffiness beneath my eyes. I always moisturize as the final step of my skin care routine. I love the smell of roses so the scent doesn't bother me and it fades shortly after anyway. However, some people may not fancy the smell of it, especially people who ain't fans of rosy scents. It was also an added plus point that there was Vit E and rose water loaded into this toner. U know that the packging already change . OH!!!! my i need to buy new bottle once i finish mine :D.  It also helped to tighten my pores, which is great ! What I loved was that it made my skin look brighter and smoother after cleansing. hehe . That all from me :D .I heard MUJI toner also good , need to try that baby .

Can u see how adorable ???







No comments: