Thursday, 3 March 2016

MAKEUP REVIEW | NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM

Salam .....


      I think  not only me that excited manage to have lipgloss of all time . Yes I am talking about NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream . Every girl  that really makeup junkie, is raving about this all of the time.  4 month , ago i just bought 3  from 15 thier lines (Antewrp, Athnes  & Zurich ) . I heard it is sold out in Sephora (Malaysia) , and the price costs RM 30 , ( actual price is RM 25) . Huge big markup for me . Byfar this is the most reach product that i use for daily basis, especially in shade (Zurich). I go my from IG shop called @makeupbysya (pre order), u can check out also @a.m.a.z.i.n.c , @cakefaceconfession_ or dsahara. Some product may has pros an cons .


Pros about this proudct :
1)  Highly pigmented 
2) Various of range colour.
3) Very lighweight texture
4) Transfer-proof
5) Cute Packaging

Cons about this product:
1) Goes on streaky while applying
Credit to : http://dailyvanity.sg/news/beauty-bargain-nyx-cosmetics/
2) Without a balm, it will settle in fine lines 
3) These are super matte lip creams so please make sure your lips in good condition ( or ur lips like granny lips ).


No comments: