Saturday, 11 July 2015

After 2 Years..

Salam , 
Hai everyone , who read or not read this blog . Yeh finally after 2years/ half not update a blog . Sorry if my english is lack lately still in progress to imporve everthing :). For the past 2 years, such amazing life happen to me  bad or good . Thanks to Allah , until now i know what true frienship or relationship . Yes i know people make mistakes but they can always learn from their mistakes.The most important is never use people for ur own good , The experiences i have been through i know who is my real or bad friends , hey i dont judge them but this is the reality , Some people may use you for the own goods, so that i like u terrible person . Until now i still remember how that happen , but i let ALLAH do He work . :) They can blame me everthing , only my self know the true  & not to blame other person maybe this happen for a reason .In Sha ALlah


CREDIT :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzZI9hQ3SLY
Apart from that, after two past year, i very addicted to makeup, I learn it by watching youtube , While working , i save some money to buy some high end product hahah . Alhamdulilah i can collect Naked 1-3 , Hello not to show off,! just want to share . I being search and looking about too faced chocolate bar palette. arhhhhh craving this stuff since last year. The pallete  RM 175 at SEPHORA JBCC KOMTAR  if i not mistaken exclude GST . I  don't want splurge my money haha funny rite?. While i doing my research , i noticed that Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Palette it a dupe for too faced . The price for this pallet RM 65 exclude postage wooow a lot  money to save . I will thing back about this hahaha .


This is month of fasting for Muslim, A lot if benefit about Ramadhan . Lets, me share a little bit what i know . Ramadan is a month of self-regulation and self training, with the hope that this training will last beyond the end of Ramadan. If the lessons learned during Ramadan, whether in terms of dietary intake or righteousness, are carried on after Ramadan, there effects will be long lasting. Moreover, the type of food taken during Ramadan does not have any selective criteria of crash diets such as those which are protein only or fruit only type diets. Everything that is permissible is taken in moderate quantities. That all from me for this moments. Hope soon i will posted out  any stories that i want to share & more in english version hahaha .. 




No comments: